Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • stoken bike in newport? cannondale trail sl4
  • mereditp
    Free Member

What do you think? If only because the guy seems to know nothing about it.

Marko

Hard to call. Looking at his feedback he’s bought parts for a pit bike, boxing gloves and a bumper for a Corsa. Sounds like a ‘Lad’ to me.

Just down the road from me, but he’s into boxing, so I’m not going to meet him and accuse him of selling a stolen bike!

Hth
    Marko

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Misaligned logos and valves… stolen.

mereditp
    Free Member

Plus laser pointers 🙂 Seems like a nice lad..

I wouldn’t report it, but perhaps someone might recognise it.

dangriff
    Free Member

Awesome, it’s got “hydrolic breaks”!!!!

IdleJon

Why on earth would you assume that it is stolen?

Maybe he works in the same place as I do, and got it through C2W (ooh, how dare a non-cyclist think about owning a £600 MTB!) and then realised that he doesn’t need it.

Or maybe he just went out one day and bought himself a half decent bike because his mates ride up in Cwmcarn and he wanted to join them. And then he decided he didn’t like riding bikes after all.

I’ve got a friend who bought a brand new kayak last year and sold it after 2 trips out – would you report his sale because he’s not a great speller and can’t tell you exacly what brand his paddle was?

Jeez, find something better to do with your life! 🙄

mereditp
    Free Member

IdleJon,

I’m not ‘assuming’ it’s stolen. It just looks very dodgy to me, in that it’s poorly described, has spelling error’s in the listing and a damaged wheel.

All of that makes it sound like it’s a stolen bike being sold by a chav who knows nothing about bikes that might have been damaged in the process of nicking it.

Course I could be wrong, and I’ve no evidence to report the listing, so I thought perhaps someone in Newport might be missing a similar bike.

Sorry to have offended your delicate sensibilities. I assume that if you ever have a bike stolen you wont be looking on here for any help?

jenbe
    Free Member

some one stole my bike once, me and some mates beat him so hard he wet him self, it was very satisfying! Get some mates and some thing heavy!

jenbe
    Free Member

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘stoken bike in newport? cannondale trail sl4’ is closed to new replies.