Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Stirling/Carron Bridge trails?
  • crotchrocket
    Free Member

My employer is sending me to Stirling for a month in may and it a fair distance from home. Aside from the trail centre is there much in the way of natural trails up there for evening rides?

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Ochils are splattered with natural trails – post up on the Stirling Bike Club forum for full details

DickBarton

Plenty around and they are all good. Who is your employer and where you staying?

iain1775
    Free Member

I’d recommend Comrie croft near Crieff as well very short but cN do a few laps I went whilst working in perth last week and though it pretty vood

13thfloormonk

Probably frowned upon by the locals, but I noticed some great trails for dicking around on behind the Wallace monument, all sorts of rocks and roots for your delectation.

arrpee
    Free Member

+1 for Comrie.

Aberfoyle’s also reasonably nearby, although the trails aren’t waymarked (sustainability issues). Both locations perfect for short evening rides.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

Dickbarton> pru. So I’ll be working in craigforth.
    Not sure where I’ll be staying yet, they only just told me I’ll be up there – the 1st thing on my mind is where to ride and how to get a bike there. I’ll worry about sleeping arrangements when I’m there and it’s getting dark LOL

DickBarton

Christ, make sure you look me up then…I’m there…Friday lunchtimes have a wee spin round the local stuff…

I should be easy enough to find the in internal address book…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Stirling/Carron Bridge trails?’ is closed to new replies.