Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • still no email from UPS – where is my bike!?!
  • spudly1979
    Free Member

Canyon emailed on Friday – my bike has left the factory with UPS….they’re due to contact me within 48 hours…but its well over that!

Where’s my bike! I want! I want!

ianpinder
    Free Member

I’m guessing it’s 48 working hours, so that will be monday or tuesday…

Tom83

Do they contact over the weekend? Either that or there’s someone from ups doing wheelies on it right now!

postierich
    Free Member

My Canyon arrived Friday but no email from UPS just followed it via the online tracking!

Jamie
    Free Member

Erm…it’s the weekend dude. Unless specified, it’s working days you’re looking at.

spudly1979
    Free Member

i’d be surprised if UPS didn’t work over a weekend?

@postierich – did you not get an email with the consignment number? How did you track it?

grantway
    Free Member

Did they not give you a tracking number!
    UPS is a business operation so delivery
    would be Monday to Friday

postierich
    Free Member
    spudly1979
    Free Member

thanks, but i’d need some sort of tracking number surely? I only have an order number from Canyon – i’m waiting for the consignment email from UPS – thats the issue!

postierich
    Free Member

Have you had this!
    Canyon Bicycles GmbH info@canyon.com to me
    show details 9 Aug (5 days ago)

Customer number: D2077407
    Order number: VA1156312

Dear Richard Munro,

Your order has now been passed on to the forwarder UPS.
    The tracking number for your package is 1Z1EV9296857046690.
    You may track the current progress of your package here:
    wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1Z1EV9296857046690

Please note that the tracking number of your package will not be activated until it has reached
    the forwarder’s depot. In certain circumstances this may take up to 24 hours.

andyl
    Free Member

not sure I would be posting all that info ^^

spudly1979
    Free Member

no, thats the one i’m waiting for! Just had one saying this:

Your order is currently being processed and will be handed over to UPS within the next 48 hours. You will then receive a confirmation of dispatch from us by e-mail together with the tracking number of the consignment. The tracking number allows you to constantly monitor the status of the consignment via Internet.

jam-bo

Then it hasn’t been picked up by UPS yet.

andyl
    Free Member

it says your order WILL be handed over to UPS in the next 48 hours. They will be using standard service which won’t be weekends so you will either get your tracking on Monday or maybe Tuesday when they pick it up.

spudly1979
    Free Member

tch, guess i have to give in to reason – hopefully email will come tomorrow – but from the sounds of things might still be here before the end of the week!

spudly1979
    Free Member

Email has arrived! My bike is on its way!

So yes, you were all correct – they meant 48 working hours!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Calm down its only a bike 🙂

avdave2

I’m amazed you haven’t heard from UPS as they regularly send me emails about things I haven’t ordered that they haven’t been able to deliver. 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘still no email from UPS – where is my bike!?!’ is closed to new replies.