Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Stickiest substance known to man…
  • fizzicist
    Free Member

After years wondering how to bottle essence of nightclub floor for sale as tubeless sealant, I inadvertently grabbed hold of a mahoosive slug whilst gardening this evening.

Grim grim grim.

Took decking ages to get the stickiness out. Slugshit might actually seal any sidewall rip.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

err duck tape

Stoner
    Free Member

bath jizz.

timber

carpet tape

Drac

A stick.

LeeW

I’ve never seen a baby fall apart.

thefallguy
    Free Member

Tree sap

sputnik
    Free Member

Stoner is on the right track…
    Has to be semen.
    Proof : have you ever seen a baby fall apart????

mintimperial

I remember riding to school one day and accidentally running over a weird slug that for some reason was even stickier than usual, it was stuck to my front tyre for days, schlup schlup schlup schlup… Grim.

That has to be nearly 20 years ago – funny the things you remember isn’t it? Can’t remember any of the stuff they actually taught me that year but I can remember exactly where I picked up that incredibly sticky slug and the tyre it got stuck to, a Specialized Fat Boy slick.

yunki
    Free Member

I think my neighbour has managed to bottle ‘essence of old boys spit and sawdust vintage boozer’ and is using it liberally around her house as an air freshener..
    I’m well jealous when I get a waft of it through her back door on a hot day, but Mrs Yunki thinks it’s gross.. 😐

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Another vote for bath or shower jizz.

Just make sure it’s your own peeps before experimenting too much.

RustySpanner

glupton1976
    Free Member

Stoner has it in one.

cloudnine
    Free Member

sikaflex.. most amazing adhesive there is

takisawa2

Rub the bead with a Bream.

yunki
    Free Member

that is a shrewd tactic takisawa2.. the snottiest of UK freshwater fish

jackal
    Free Member

takisawa2 – Member
    Rub the bead with a Bream.

Dirty snotty buggers…

😆

andyl
    Free Member

everyone who works with composites knows this is the stickiest and most useful stuff in the World:

it even sticks to PTFE and is the first thing you grab when anything starts to leak

chives
    Free Member

3M 5200 kicks Sikaflex into a cocked hat in the adhesion stakes IMHO, just don’t use it on anything you might want to disassemble at any point in the future.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m starting to wonder if my freshly weaned youngest son’s faeces might be a candidate for this thread..

🙁

tazzymtb

freshly weaned youngest son’s faeces

oooooh that’s usually like a hot tar pit, baby poo -the gift that just keeps on giving 😆

chives
    Free Member

Yunki – I reckon you need to start a fresh thread, something along the lines of ‘is there anything that cannot be removed with baby wipes’ ! Totally with you on the baby poo!

stavromuller
    Free Member

Er… andyl, if that stuff is so sticky, how do you get it off the backing tape?

mjsmke

The grease froma hooker’s thigh after a stag party in a garden where slugs may have been present.

smiff
    Free Member

about the jizz.. you must use cold water to remove anything with protein.. same with blood in clothes etc.

expected thread about dog shit.. you know that stuff sticks to tyres way better than mud. would a trail made 100% turds give the best traction?

steve73
    Free Member

once went through a recent muck spread field unknowingly and every time we stopped at a gate i could not work out where the smell was coming from – that took more than muk off to remove !

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Stickiest substance known to man…’ is closed to new replies.