Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Stepping off that plane last night!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

😯

From 26 degrees to 4 degrees at a windy airport made for swift manoeuvres across the car park I can tell you!! What’s going on its practically may ffs!!,

Onzadog
    Free Member

Welcome home.

john_drummer
    Free Member

spring on the northwest continental margin. wet & windy. quelle surprise

Slogo
    Free Member

Best way is to stop going home!

its 32 degrees here in the seychelles and ill be here for another 3 months! 🙂 then off to bermuda for another job! 8)

sparkyrhino

In 2011 flew out of goa it was 42 landed back in manchester -11 ,had to dig car out of snow in the carpark ,that was fun ,wearing a hoodie and shorts.

john_drummer
    Free Member

of course, if you dress for Manchester on the way out, there’s a pretty good chance of overheating when you get off at the other end…

wrightyson
    Free Member

Well it was a proper welcome home today!!! 😯
    2.6 bloody degrees and sideways rain when I fired up the van earlier! Was so glad I dressed sensibly for the return journey and didn’t have my vest top and shorts like some on the flight home!! 😆

theflatboy
    Free Member

i had the same thing coming back from Doha last week. i am quite gutted that it basically hasn’t stopped raining since i got back! 😡

sparkyrhino

Must say my legs were not that cold, it was my toes ,shouldnt have left my flipflops on .

mooman
    Free Member

mooman
    Free Member

We arrived back yesterday morning too.
    From riding Colle de Rates under beautiful sunny blue skies – to cold torrential rain within a very few hours!

Already planning our 2013 roady trip to Tenerife..

mooman
    Free Member

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Stepping off that plane last night!!’ is closed to new replies.