Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • steel city dh
  • nickhart
    Free Member

Just a quick post to say despite the weather it was brill how friendly and upbeat everyone was, hope the racing goes well this afternoon

willyboy
    Free Member

I agree – great event – click here for a quick report
    Steel City DH Report

ahwiles
    Free Member

brilliant fun.

more Dh races with a 15min easy walk to the top please.

more miniDh races with a 2minute track please.

matthew_h
    Free Member

Must have missed you Nick which is a shame.

I had a great day.

steveh

As one of the organisers I just wanted to say thanks to all who came, all those who made it happen, all the amazing companies that sponsored the event and not thanks to the weather.

We hope to run another event later in the year, keep an eye on our facebook and twitter pages for details.

Tracey

Steveh

Great day, by far the best mini DH we have done, any ideas as to when the next one might be as Katie has a major back operation in the summer which will put her out of action for 6 months. Abigales arm should be OK by then as she cant wait for it

This made their day

nickhart
    Free Member

cheers Matt, it was a flying visit, just returned to work for the first time in ages and was pretty shattered. also daughter number one was cold and hungry!

matthew_h
    Free Member

I can definitely sympathise with the getting cold and hungry thing. Would have been good to catch up though. Hope you’re good

steveh

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for the kind words, they really do mean a lot to me after all the work we all did.

Not yet, it’ll probably be after summer though as the race calender is very full this year (and we have to fit with it to get timing even if we could probably fill up without issue). We’ll have a meeting next week and talk about it then I think.

Steve

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘steel city dh’ is closed to new replies.