Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Stainburn Rocks………
  • ton

and i had forgotten how much…….. 😉

been this afternoon, managed to drag myself up to the top of the descent line 3 times, and tried to ride round the boulder trail.
    did the new bits too, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    i wont be able to move for 24 hrs now tho………….. 8)

Simon

8) I’ll be heading up there in the morning for some trail building and maybe a quick ride, it’s been a while.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I might try and sneak up there on Thursday after work for a quick session. Not been for aaaaaaages and miss it!

No distance as the crow flies but navigating through Bratford and then around Leeds it takes the best part of an hour to get there…

unklehomered
    Free Member

Did you like the newly exposed rocks on the boulder trail? We’ve been up there with brushes cleaning them all off. On some of them you couldn’t even see how pointy and frightening they were… you can now. glad you enjoyed it. Worth visiting again over the summer, various new bits being added. 8)

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

A few of us were there on Tuesday night clearing off 8 years of organic crap that had accumulated on the black route (Warren Boulder Trail). Some of it was inches deep in organic mulch. The downside (or upside, depending on your view) is that stuff most people would happily ride has now become more technical again. It doesn’t take much (a few exposed rocks) to get peoples arses twitching.
    It was actually quite rewarding exposing the original trail again and bring back the original rocks that made it what it was designed/supposed to be (not to everyone’s taste).

unklehomered
    Free Member

#suddenly reaslises who BAnana is#

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Stainburn Rocks………’ is closed to new replies.