Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • SSUK12
  • tazzymtb

pop- you miserable bugger, it’s not like you’ll actually ride anyway, you’ll get as far a the beer stop, drink your own (rather substantial) body weight in ale and then wobble to finish when it gets dark or your liver has dissolved. 😀

which is far better than Picto will manage,as he’ll have a sniff of babycham and be found 6 hours later asleep in a ditch

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Taz- I’ve read your description of my race tactics several times to see where I am going wrong and I can’t see it- sounds like the perfect race to me!

singlespeedstu

ssjeff.

Unlike your AWSUM self i don’t have the physical pressence or beard to bully my postie. 😐

tommid
    Free Member

Anyone heard anything after entering?

I’m looking forward to my fifth SSUK, even though each year I seem to finish less of the race and not party as much as I did the first year (2005). Maybe thats the key, party harder and race better?

Ringo
    Free Member

i dont remember much after the beerstop last year 😀

tazzymtb

i dont remember much after the beerstop last year

you cad and bounder, you promised you’d never forget our special time together

*flounces off*

postierich
    Free Member

blah blah blah I had a drink in a mtb event so what!no wonder there are no normal people there with you freaks!

tazzymtb

blah blah blah I had a drink in a mtb event so what!no wonder there are no normal people there with you freaks

*coughs pot/kettle/black*

😆

postierich
    Free Member

😉 and no i do not want one of your special rings!!!

ssjeff
    Free Member

So asking a bunch of lazy disorganized bike types to not be lazy and to get organized probably wasn’t the best entry criteria ?
    When does the postcard have to be in ?
    And is it freepost 😉

miketually
    Free Member

So asking a bunch of lazy disorganized bike types to not be lazy and to get organized probably wasn’t the best entry criteria?

The alternative was having a race full of IT-types who live in their computers. Speaking as an IT-type who live son my computer, this would be a bad thing.

ski
    Free Member

Cheeky email in my inbox yesterday, looks like I am in 😉

Anyone else had an email yet?

Ringo
    Free Member

Hmm I might have to pull my finger out and send an entry off

D0NK

yep got my “you are in” email, but I’ve recently managed to persuade a mate to join in the insanity fun. Does he have to send a post card or can I book him a place?

miketually
    Free Member

I got an email too.

Sqwubbsy
    Free Member

Yip, I’m in. Got the email last night.

I emailed them back because the wife wanted an entry. She offer to bring along some homemade raspberry vodka and they said she’s in too.

Woo Hoo, looking forward to it.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Sheesh.. Well reminded, need to sort out my entry… 😳

ninkynonk
    Free Member

I’m in along with a +1 ;o)

rOcKeTdOg

Isn’t it just a field full of tryhards out doing each other with bling niche these days?

ski
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member

Isn’t it just a field full of tryhards out doing each other with bling niche these days?

Na, that lot cried off last year when a few rain drop were forecasted 😉

soma_rich
    Free Member

You’ll be right at home then RocketDog 😉

rOcKeTdOg

The one and only event i did was the first BBB, never again!

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘SSUK12’ is closed to new replies.