Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • SSUK10 Course
  • nixon_fiend
    Free Member

I was wondering if anyone had a link to some video/pictures of the Cwm Rhaeadr SSUK course .. The description on the site is vague to say the least! I understand it may be altered depending on weather variations etc. But I'd like a clue about what I'm in for ..

My main consideration is whether to use drops or not .. if it's techy I'll stick to my flat bars, but the drops will help on smoother climbs etc.

Anyone ridden Cwm Rhaeadr? Or has any idea how to pronounce it?

Surfr
    Free Member

Coom Rye-a-der is my closest approximation. Not ridden it yet, despite it's proximity but I know it's a Rowan Sorrel design. Is a single climb and descent totalling about 7Km. Videos I've seen show it to be quite smooth and flowy. Looks fun

MrSparkle

I think you a missing the point of SSUK if you are asking what the course is like! What's the bar like?!

singlespeedstu

What he said. ^^^

tommid
    Free Member

Mr Sparkle has it nailed… Its al about the party and how much fun we are going to have. Also how drunk will Charlie the Bikemonger be before the race starts?

thekingofsweden

Here here just drink2ride :-))

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Damn does this involve drinking if I'd of known that I wouldn't of signed up for it, what me being tea total and all that!! I just wanted a quiet bimble on my bike in the woods!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SSUK10 Course’ is closed to new replies.