Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • SSUK09 “Dope testing”
  • stumpynya12
    Free Member

Random dope testing will be carried out at SSUK09 !!! Any suggestions ?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

By “testing” do you mean someones got a new niche strain, and it needs to be tried out??

Should mix well with all that Whiskey..

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

For the testers or how to avoid them?

I would suggest searching everyone and trying a bit of their stash to see if it is up to scratch

Junkyard
    Free Member

surely anyone with a singlespped is a DOPE so why test?

bungie
    Free Member

Do we really need to test Gill?

jackthedog
    Free Member

What? Dope testing? Seriously? Seems a bit much when this is a statement from their website:

Just in case you’re unfamiliar with Single Speed events they are very much grass roots level, the whole event is hosted by a group of guys, who off their own backs take on the organising of the whole event.

sheldona
    Free Member

I’m all for the dope testing, that way we can make sure there are no racers amoungst us and those who fail the test can be lined up ready for the stoning 🙂

Bring it on

stumpynya12
    Free Member

I am sure there will be plenty of wanabe racers but fear not us dope testers will spot them a mile off. Please feel free to nominate any dopes you would like testing before the big ride out, its not a race.

singlespeedstu

What you going to do with the folks that pass the dope test?

Make em smoke a five skin construction before they’re allowed to join the big ride out.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Blanket policy like school days, one person found dope free i.e guilty and the whole class (i.e all on the start line) sit down and have a splif before we ride out. It harsh I know but its gora be the fair way. “lets all feel the love in single speed world” Nick the Hippy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘SSUK09 “Dope testing”’ is closed to new replies.