Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • SSUK Entries
  • mtbmatt
    Free Member

Anyone who has tried to enter recently will have realised that we were "full".

I am happy to be able to release a few extra entries, so anyone looking to enter better do it ASAP. Once these are gone there will be no more race entries available.

http://www.ssuk10.co.uk

Colin-T

Much as I enjoy the recursive humour of your link Matt, here's one that directs to the SSUK10 site 🙂

Clicky

MrSparkle

My missus has just bought 2 entries using her PayPal so they have come up in her name. They are actually for me and the boy so can you change them? I have sent an email explaining. Ta.

gee
    Free Member

Heh Matt – did Pat sort you out with anything? Was he keen to come?

JimB
    Free Member

My missus has just bought 2 entries using her PayPal so they have come up in her name. They are actually for me and the boy so can you change them? I have sent an email explaining. Ta.

For each entry you bought, the system will have sent an email to the email address your Paypal account is registered with containing a link and a password explaining how to do exactly that yourself.

Keef
    Free Member

Ah ! I've done something similar,two entries,two payments,same email addy,and paypal acc.
    changed the first one,via the link in the email,tried to change second one (via link in second email)and it just changes the first one !
    (mind you,I'm a technofukwit!)
    have mailed please HELP!

Keef
    Free Member

Ah, All sorted now !
    (I really am a technofukwit )!

JimB
    Free Member

Ah ! I've done something similar,two entries,two payments,same email addy,and paypal acc.
    changed the first one,via the link in the email,tried to change second one (via link in second email)and it just changes the first one !
    (mind you,I'm a technofukwit!)
    have mailed please HELP!

http://www.ssuk10.co.uk/entry/

Looking at the entrant list, it seems to've worked to me (almost at bottom of list).

[Name – Country – Club/Sponsor]
    Keith 'keef' Hopkins – Republic of Cannock Chase – Mrs Keef
    Chris 'Tooney' Toon – Rupublic of Cannock Chase – Mrs Tooney

[ETA]

Ah, All sorted now !
    (I really am a technofukwit )!

'technofukwit'? That's a new one for 'singlespeeder' on me, but accurate nonetheless.

Keef
    Free Member

yup.

nixon_fiend
    Free Member

Whoops! Just made it in 8)

mtbmatt
    Free Member

6 entries remaining at the time of writing this – better be quick!

Big-Dave
    Free Member

I was going to enter until I realised my bike is more fun with gears on!

1X9; its the new single speed 😆

orange
    Free Member

PSA – if you want to pre-order an event T-shirt from Morvelo for pick up on the weekend; today is the last day to do so…

just noticed this on the website

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘SSUK Entries’ is closed to new replies.