Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • ssec2010 – Since when were
  • Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

PAID!

thekingofsweden

Big up ssp many apolgies for silly behaivour may i be thrashed with a juniper branch

sheldona
    Free Member

If I get time tomorrow I'll sort the shambles out, appologies for having to work for a living, training swallows to fly between Europe and Africa isn't easy you know.

KOS and you can join the Judian peoples front too!

EDIT: Flatfish, didn't you send a cheque?? Thats got to clear before we add you 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thekingofsweden

My thoughts exactly

I am the Judian peoples front dont you know

See ya off to ride ride ride 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

Me too, although may just go straight to the public house and drink ale.

singlespeedstu

Ayatollahofniche – Member

Me too, although may just go straight to the public house and drink ale.some girly alcopop.

sheldona
    Free Member

Yup went straight to the pub and drank a Coke!

flatfish
    Free Member

EDIT: Flatfish, didn't you send a cheque?? Thats got to clear before we add you

technicalities 🙄

sheldona
    Free Member

I'll check tomorrow and update!

sheldona
    Free Member
    thekingofsweden

Cheese helps you see at night total light failure on the country lanes last night on the twingle
    Just a £3.99 flashing light to get home on
    Interesting should have gone to the pub

MrAgreeable

You've invited my girlfriend but not me, you cheeky gets! 🙂 Think there was some confusion about my nationality – I'm the bloke with the Dutch-sounding name.

naedeyw
    Free Member

'Agreeable' is Dutch-sounding?!? 🙄

sheldona
    Free Member

Mr. Agreeable, you registered seperatly and how are we supposed to know that you two are togeather? you are on our list and if we get more spaces you will be receiving an invite. We are totally over subscibed to this but as I said we're working hard trying to create more spaces so everyone gets in.
    We started with 250 spaces and have had over 350 entrants! And the Itailians haven't entered yet!

EDIT and there's no confusion over where you're from as you did confirm that you are from Bristol!

MrAgreeable

We registered separately, but at the same time. Although if you are trying to make it into less of a sausage-fest, I don't blame you. 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

You can come along and be our pit b!tchs mr_a 🙂 We'll be taking it very seriously and need someone to hand over bottles, provide a bike handover and musettes.

Or just spray us with beer 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

MrA if your good lady is who I think she is then you registered 5 mins apart 🙂

MrAgreeable

You can come along and be out pit b!tchs mr_a

Hmmm, a tempting offer indeed. 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

Ah, c'mon. No serious team is complete without a dwarf!

sheldona
    Free Member

No serious team

Careful Clubber you're at risk of being shot as we don't want to encourage the wrong types at this event ;-0

MrAgreeable

Or an ogre?

sheldona
    Free Member

MrA to make matters worse I think its your good lady that has just paid so she's a defo! Bring the vending of some cheesy comestibles.

clubber
    Free Member

We're a VERY serious team as you know. We're already planning turbo trainers for warming up, isotonic drinks, energy food/gels, massage, climate controlled sleeping quarters and so on just to ensure our eventual victory. Races don't win themselves you know

😉

sheldona
    Free Member

Points at clubber and falls on the floor laughing ^ he sed the 'R' word, hehehehehehehe

clubber
    Free Member

R as in Racing line as in Get ORRRF my Racing Line? 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

😉

naedeyw
    Free Member

climate controlled sleeping quarters

someone else that's going to be bothering the sheep then 😯

clubber
    Free Member

Well, when in the FoD… 😉

mick_r

I keep pestering the Italians – but is a bit like herding cats, especially as their fearless leader isn't coming…..

From what I can translate, Bob (who is supposed to be coming to SSEC) has done something nasty to his tendon and gets an operation on monday – plenty of time to mend before April!
    http://loslobos06.blogspot.com/

sheldona
    Free Member

Tell me about it Mick! they told me back in September that there was loads of them and they were packed and ready with Inga to drive here. But only 2 have entered! Typical, they'll try and enter at the end of March 🙂

Hope Bob makes a good recovery

mick_r

Which 2 have entered? I guess one is Roberto Spotti (Bob), but who is the other?

If I get permission I'm going to their SSCX champs on 6th January – will do a recruitment drive.

sheldona
    Free Member

Mario is the other!
    fingers crossed for you!

psling
    Free Member

Hey don, is the Italian guy with the DEAN coming?

sheldona
    Free Member

Not yet! But he said he was 😉

fontmoss
    Free Member

i can represent Spain (as can EckInSpain if he enters) as our other (better) halves are Spanish ladies if that helps 😀

sheldona
    Free Member

Aren't you already entered Fontmoss?

fontmoss
    Free Member

yeah but im happy to switch countries if need be

sheldona
    Free Member

Judian peoples front to the peoples front of judiar then eh? Splitter 😀

fontmoss
    Free Member

im just easily swayed 🙁

thats why im such a dedicated nichewhore 🙂

thekingofsweden

Thats the spirit 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘ssec2010 – Since when were’ is closed to new replies.