Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sram X0-X9,worth the extra ££ ?
  • roddersrambler
    Free Member

I have just wrecked an X0 rear mech,and on pricing up the new mechs i was wondering if X0 is really worth the extra cash compared to an X9 ?

rolfharris
    Free Member

No.

roddersrambler
    Free Member

mmm i had an alloy hanger version thinking it would be stronger,although to be fair i didn’t expect anything to survive a piece of thick wire jamming it ! Choice is another alloy X0 @ £110 or X9 @ £48 ??

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

I have both, X0 seemed absurdly overpriced at £80 a mech and £80 for shifters. There is very little difference in performance.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Agreed, I also have both. If I were to break the X0, X9 would replace it. Lovely for da bling (as I believe the “youth” call it!) but not a vast amount of performance difference I can see. Matchmaker clamps are my favourite thing, though, as they really tidy up the bars…! Now that Hope do their version, I may have to change brakes….!

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have both X0 one bike X9 the other ….you cant tell when you are riding (nor when I had an X7 rear mech).

roddersrambler
    Free Member

£80 for an X0 rear mech ! I take it that was a while ago,can’t find them anywhere near that cheap 😥

whytetrash

Yep £80 for XO! where please Stuart?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sram X0-X9,worth the extra ££ ?’ is closed to new replies.