Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • sram force 22 cranks installation on my pf30 cannondale
  • coblck
    Free Member

Hi has anyone fitted these or similar to there road bike what spacers did you use have read instructions on web site but just wonder if anyone had 1st hand experience

mboy
    Free Member

Which Cannondale frame though…?

You see, they’re not all the same!

And which Force22 cranks?

Basically, if you’ve got a newer PF30A frame, which is Cannondale’s annoying 73mm PF30 standard, and you’re trying to fit a normal PF30 crank, you’re buggered!

orangeboy
    Free Member

As above I’d start by measureing the width of the bottom bracket shell.

Personally I’d keep the cannondale si cranks as they are pretty light

coblck
    Free Member

cranks are carbon arms with removable spider and BB is 68mm wide, 2016 supersix evo frame

mboy
    Free Member

cranks are carbon arms with removable spider and BB is 68mm wide, 2016 supersix evo frame

Then fit the arms, work out roughly how much side to side play you have, then use the plastic pacers as required to remove side to side play, but not so much that you start to introduce side load onto the bearings… If that makes sense?

coblck
    Free Member

Thanks give it a go at weekend, just using red 22 front mech which has yaw and was wondering if the sram chainrings will improve the front shift.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘sram force 22 cranks installation on my pf30 cannondale’ is closed to new replies.