Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Spring Classics – not on TV this year?
  • Jase
    Free Member

Am I right in thinking the spring classic races start this coming weekend?

They used to be on Eurosport but can’t see anything on the TV listings for this weekend?

FuzzyWuzzy

Depends on your definition really, I’d say the first proper classic is Milan-San Remo on March 17th but in terms of big races then Paris-Nice starts 3rd March – I’m hoping they’ll have Eurosport coverage…

warton
    Free Member

isn’t it Kurne Brussels Kurne this weekend? don’t think eurosport have ever shown that.

get on vipbox with the Belgium commentary 🙂

Jase
    Free Member

Ah ok, will wait a few weeks and get online this weekend.

frosty87
    Free Member

There’s always an excellent range of coverage/video feeds over at cyclingfans.com

For non eurosport races the Sporza feed is great with the most enthusiastic Flemish commentators. You can pick out the names and get the gist of the action just from the emotion in their voices. If you love the euro-culture of the classics they really bring it to life 😀

Marge
    Free Member

This weekend (Saturday) is Omloop Het Nieuwsblad, starting & finishing in Gent.
    Sunday is K-B-K..

Like Frosty said, it should all be on Sporza.be but maybe it requires a Belgian IP address to stream it..

nikxl
    Free Member

Try cyclingfans.com. Show pretty much every race all the cross supreprestiges, world cups plus all the classics and semi classics. They even had the tour de San Luis

Edit should read the whole thread before posting

Jase
    Free Member

Was going to be on Eurosport today afterall but race cancelled!

grtdkad

Why the cancellation?

warton
    Free Member

snow. 4 inches fell last night

bikebouy
    Free Member

Lots of snow…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Spring Classics – not on TV this year?’ is closed to new replies.