Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Spotted in Tesco today
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

A sprig of bare twigs; £4.50. I assume it is some kind of festive decoration, but WTF?

Harry_the_Spider

Was it next to the Easter Eggs?

thepurist

Well worth it, they don’t grow on trees do they?

Oh hang on a mo…

spooky_b329

£6 in Sainsburys…but they are sprayed gold 🙂

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

When i walked into my local Tesco earlier YMCA was playing at full blast over the shop speakers and the staff were stood up on the checkouts dancing along to it 😯

Didn’t expect that 😆

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

When i walked into my local Tesco earlier YMCA was playing at full blast over the shop speakers and the staff were stood up on the checkouts dancing along to it

Bloody work shy.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Can’t wait for the personal injury claims to be flooding in at work from shop workers falling off checkouts – hope they had done a proper risk assessment 🙄

Daffy

MarkBrewer – Member
    When i walked into my local Tesco earlier YMCA was playing at full blast over the shop speakers and the staff were stood up on the checkouts dancing along to it

Didn’t expect that

That wasn’t Tesco you idiot! How many times do you need to be told, Mark? It’s left as you get to the docks!

scotroutes

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

As above but they were all wearing silly Christmas jumpers, I’m sure it cheered a few people up after the stress of trying to find a parking space and having to put up with all the panic shoppers because soon the shops will be closed for a whole day 😆

That wasn’t Tesco you idiot! How many times do you need to be told, Mark? It’s left as you get to the docks!

Sorry, my bad. Will remember for next time 😳 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Spotted in Tesco today’ is closed to new replies.