Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Spotify – Fave Playlists ?
  • the_lecht_rocks

I’m new to Spotify asI never realised you could get it free.

Playlist recommendations?

I’ve subscribed to :

Sky team on the bus.
    Synth Indoor Spin sessions
    Spanish & acoustic Guitar

Any recommendations ?

Sandwich

Spotify one a week is an interesting one.

spooky_b329

Up until last week I was paying £10 a month for Spotify, then I saw an advert and ended up signing up to The Sunday Times for £99 for a year, saving £21 and being able to grab a paper when I can be bothered 🙂

miketually
    Free Member

I’ve recently discovered the artists radio feature – pick someone you like and get related music. Currently drowning out Strictly with Dave Grohl radio.

firestarter
    Free Member

How does Spotify compare to deezer. I have deezer free at min with orange but im going sim only soon so will be paying for an app. So wondered if anyone has used both

pguy78
    Free Member

Started off using deezer and gave up after a number of technical difficulties. Find that Spotify has a better choice and like the playlist and offine features. But that said you could use deezer offline as well. Only thing that bugs me is the sonos Spotify search, would like to use their ipad app to play through the sonos.

firestarter
    Free Member

I do use deezer off line too. As for sonos lost me lol. Im not gonna upgrade my phone and just going sim only but id miss my music app

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Spotify – Fave Playlists ?’ is closed to new replies.