Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Spotify alternative I can listen to in India?
  • Zedsdead
    Free Member

I have Spotify at home but unfortunatley I can’t use it here. Is there anything else similar I can use instead?

Cheers

Zedsdead
    Free Member

anyone?

I’m going mad here….

Zedsdead
    Free Member

PUUURRRRLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

the-muffin-man

Will Grooveshark work?…

http://listen.grooveshark.com/

scottidog
    Free Member

if you have the skills I think you can set up some sort of proxy thingy which tricks spotify into thinking your in the uk?

scottidog
    Free Member

also last.fm is great but I don’t know if it works abroad

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Thank you!

I tried our proxy and it’s too smart for that – wouldn’t work.
    I also tried our VPN – again it wouldn’t work.

I shall try last.fm and Grooveshark as soon as I get in from work tonight…..

oopnorth
    Free Member

Slight Hijack – How you getting on out there Zed? I told you on one of your other threads that I had been offered a job out in Pune, for 3 years. Its now decision time!!! So many good things out there (we had a mini visit last week)but also so many bad.

Any feedback to life there appreciated!! Email in profile if you want to keep it off here.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Hey Oop North. I’ll be heading back to the hotel soon so I’ll write a proper update when I get in.

I still say do it! I’ll tell you all about how it’s been…. lol it’s intersting to say the least!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

the-muffin-man, champion! it works and is exactly the type of thing I am looking for.

Many thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Spotify alternative I can listen to in India?’ is closed to new replies.