Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Spotify – AAAARGH!
  • jkomo

Set him up on Napster!

glupton1976
    Free Member

Would it not be possible to complete sign up with the email address that is working, then change the email address to the other one once sign up is complete?

Jamie
    Free Member

Would it not be possible to complete sign up with the email address that is working, then change the email address to the other one once sign up is complete?

I imagine it will not allow you to, as the dad email address is in use by another account.

dribbling
    Free Member

I conceded, by setting him up using the gmail account required to set up the android tablet. Turned off all e-mail notifications on the original account and let’s hope too much confusion doesn’t arise! I’m paying for the spotify, so hoping that there should be no hassle.

Thanks all for contributions (inc Drac, I am honored).

Still no bloody idea what the problem was; but very impressed with spotify now it’s eventually working – the quality through the bose speaker is is bloody amazing and hard to believe it’s without cables; with the simple spotify interface, minority report style tablet thing and bluetooth always on should make it a doddle for him to randomly pick any track from his youth, or present day, for him to enjoy in top-notch sound.

Jamie, could you drop me an e-mail please with your real e-mail address. Just a pint & bag of scampi fries by PP, appreciate the continue efforts. Don’t be churlish & refuse. 🙂

Thanks all, and as I’m off tomorrow with missus for Christmas, best wishes and all that jazz.

Rich

Jamie
    Free Member

I would not dream of being churlish, but I would rather you directed your appreciated appreciation at these people:

Shelter UK.

They need it more than me.

Obviously, if you cannot make payment due to technical reasons, then I will shoot myself in the head 😉

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Wonderful, It’s a Wonderful Life like ending to this thread.

OP happy, Shelter happy and OP’s Dad’s going to be happy.

Me happy now too. ***sniff***

dribbling
    Free Member

Oh god, a do-gooder 😉 – An excellent choice, one I would personally chose.

Donation made. Now send me your email address please!

Jamie
    Free Member

Nice one, Dribbling.

8)

…email in my profile boots to my main one fwiw.

dribbling
    Free Member

Jamie – YGM, hopefully?

Jamie
    Free Member

Me happy now too. ***sniff***

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOf3s70w-c[/video]

dribbling
    Free Member

I listened to that, purely by the fact it’s a great track!

This is all too perfect..

Jamie
    Free Member

This is all too perfect..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?GB&v=QYEC4TZsy-Y[/video]

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Spotify – AAAARGH!’ is closed to new replies.