Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Spot what's wrong in this picture
  • RealMan
    Free Member

It’s a ‘magic eye’ picture of your genitals?

😆

Not actually my bike, although I do have one of those. I’ve been wanting to get a new frame and fit all the parts to it for a winter bike, and was trying to find out what seatpost/bb etc it needs, and I found that.

it lacks a skinny fella in a yellow jersey dishing out some pain to fat MTB biffers who mock him for his name?

I have to admit I don’t actually own a yellow jersey, but have looked on ebay to see if I could get one cheap, wear it on one ride, take a few pictures, and give a few of the more boring people on here a heart attack. Unfortunately all the ones on ebay seem to be XL (or bigger).

..stripling..

I had to google that.

mazdarati

Jesus Boots

audiophile
    Free Member

Might be the picture angle, but the front wheel looks smaller than the rear.

collinstiffee
    Free Member

so, ‘fess up, who bult this weird messed up unrideable source of angst and displeasure? The only things that look right are that the wheels are in the correct place andthe fork isn’t on backwards.

Did you build this? OMG!

Pook

Forks knackered by the looks of it

rickmeister

Front wheel is oval = clownbike ?

OCB
    Free Member

There appears to be but one objective “wrong” that I can see from the picture: That foot long excess of gear-cable inner stuck out the end of that rear mech.

The front-brake cable looks a bit short too, but I suspect that’s just the way it’s been photographed.

Everything else only appears to be subjectively “wrong” and if the owners riding posture really is as suggested by the way the bike is set-up, then so it is. If it’s rider is comfortable on it, that’s the end of it. From the ad’ – “the wheels will need truing” too, apparently (and I’d maybe do something about the bottom headset-spacer).

I suppose, out of pedantry, I could point out that it’s a geared bike pictured on the London fixed-gear / single-speed forum. I guess that’s similar to posting a road-bike here tho’ – so may, or may not matter that much.

Other than being made of aluminium … it’d probably be fine to hack about on ’round town and not worry too much about.

graham1975
    Free Member

AHHH got it…………………. The front tyre has a HUGE flat spot!! 😀

MentalMickey
    Free Member

I think this is what’s wrong..

Towel on the radiator

Belongs to a stalker that waits in the bushes for passing girls that mops his brow after sweating profusely.

That’s a cupboard door and you jammed the stem under the handle to make sure that the girl you’ve been stalking can’t get out until you’ve decided what you’re going to do with her.

He’s locked her in the cupboard as he can’t get a GF any other way …

And that’s her bike.

Which he plans to sell on fleabay after he dumps her body….she tried to escape but had…

No bell?

to raise the alarm to passers by, she wore…

Hang on , are those Sandles

in spite of the fact it was middle of winter and it was bitter out.

Before she..

Spot what’s wrong with RealMan’s forum name.

..took that fatal short cut across the park at night on a gloomy January evening where she was abducted by a scrawny looking geekster of a lad who calls himself the Realman.

What do I win? 😆

monsta
    Free Member

Oh I get it… you’re not a real man but actually a woman and what’s wrong in this picture is the bike is in the house and if ‘he’ doesn’t get it out of the house right this minute you’re gonna unleash a whole world of hell.

singlespeedstu

Maybe you could just tell your BF what’s wrong with. It might be better than trying to ask people you don’t know in an attempt to try to make out that you’re the giver not the taker.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Spot what's wrong in this picture’ is closed to new replies.