Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sports/hobbies that just seem weird.
  • project
    Free Member

Fishing, siting on ones own with a pole, and a bit of string dipped into some water,GET A LIFE WILL YOU,

Golf, hiting a little white ball around a field wearing one glove, and putting your hand down rabbit holes to pick up said ball, then hitting it again.

Stamp collecting, Just WHY,what posible benefit to society is that.

Bird watching, they fly away,you shoot them or take their picture, i just eat them.

Horse racing, load of horses run round a field, with some anaemic, skinny pyjama wearing bloke, hitting the horse with a whip.But most who watch it are drunk.

Football, 2 gangs of lads run around, kicking a ball, swop shirts and kiss each other, then jump in the bath/shower together.

Rugby, as above, but usually bigger blokes,who just grunt, and push you out of the way

Any other silly sports /pastimes.

ton

football
    a game played by fools and watched by bigger ones………. 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Mountainbiking? its not even a proper sport – its just an excuse for grown men ( and a few women) to ride their bikes around muddy fields.

In all seriousness the ones that really confuse me are fell running – you don’t get to see the view and cave diving – just why!

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Internet forums.

finbar
    Free Member

Other people’s hobbies are always weird. I’m puzzled by people who collect those retardedly expensive doll things made by streetwear brands.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Yay! Back to normal and I disagree with TJ. Fell running is ace.

wrightyson
    Free Member

The six grown men I saw playing with remote control rock crawler cars at black rocks the other week. They spent an age setting out a course with little half tennis balls then attempted to drive said cars up/down the rocks etc, whilst another bloke scored them on their progress????

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Even in your world of shit OPs project, that makes the shittiest ones look fantastic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sports/hobbies that just seem weird.’ is closed to new replies.