Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sports tracker apps for Windows phone
  • failedengineer

I’m getting a Windows phone tomorrow and I’d like to find an app which is as good or better than ‘Walkmeter’ on my iphone, if anyone can recommend one. I use the Walkmeter App for running, walking and biking.

RDL-82
    Free Member

Never had any issues with Sports Tracker when I had my windows phone.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/sports-tracker/d686e4f1-4b1d-4d44-9643-687ccc3fa119

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Try RunSat Free
    It’s free, and you can upload the GPS files to a site and then get the GPX as a download if you want to put it in Strava.

Has running, walking and cycling modes.
    Works well and doesn’t nuke your battery.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Endomondo works well for me, has walking/running/cycling functions.

bentudder

Cyclometer seems to be working well (so far) on my work phone – a Lumia 920. Uploads to Strava just fine.

philtricklebank

Striver is an excellent Strava replacement. Worth buying the Upload to Strava upgrade.

Sports Tracker works fine too, but the route to upload to Strava is more long winded and cannot be done from the device.

bikemike1968
    Free Member

“Mapmyride”, which worked well on my old Galaxy 4 is hopeless on Windowsphone. Constantly crashes and never saves. Avoid.

molgrips
    Free Member

Endomondo is good except they withhold battery saving technology unless you pay them a lot of money. Not impressed with that!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sports tracker apps for Windows phone’ is closed to new replies.