Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Sports Personality of the Year .. Wiggo or Cav?
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

TJ I think 1 day cricket is exciting! But let's face it in this country weather decides the winner 😉 anyway enough about cricket it's boring me already! 😀

Smee
    Free Member

Cav is hardly a numpty – he thinks internet forum people are clueless ****. Seems pretty intelligent to me.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Trolling… agree!!!

GreatWhyte
    Free Member

Peaty

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

i think they will both get nominated, but If England win the Ashes then Flintoff has it nailed on. that Diving Kid, Tom ? he will be up there…..

marsdenman
    Free Member

yep, Tom will be up there, about 10mtrs up there………

…….i'm here all week folks………………… 8)

Smee
    Free Member

Tom Daley has it sewn up. Although I am surprised that there hasn't been a lot more made of his success.

jonb
    Free Member

nickc – Member

Earlier Italian cyclist Franco Pellizotti was crowned King of the Mountains, Britain's Bradley Wiggins was King of the Fields and Streams, and Hanuman, the Hindu demi-god, was named King of the Monkeys.

From the mash …

There's some comedy jerseys in there somewhere.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Flintoff or Button. Out of the two cycling fellas I'd say Cav, if only for sticking it up to the French and sprinting as if there was no tomorrow.

manitou
    Free Member

even as a mountainbiker myself ..you couldnt have "Peaty" as you call him as SPOTY because nobody has heard of him (outside of the small world of MTB)
    Cav is the obvious choice to the numpty in the street because he crosses the line first which makes him a "winner" even though on GC he was nearly last 🙄

soops
    Free Member

Wiggins 8)

aracer
    Free Member

Tom Daley has it sewn up.

Please no! Can somebody suggest a chavballer I can vote for so he doesn't win?

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Sports Personality of the Year .. Wiggo or Cav?’ is closed to new replies.