Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • sportpursuit.com anyone else have problems?
  • geordiepaul
    Free Member

Been viewing this site for a while and yesterday I saw something that I fancied. So I tried to make a purchase.

Site doesn’t work with PayPal. Constant errors? I tried their support process, they replied and immediately closed the case before resolving the issue.

The site generally is not a nice thing to use, links from email always take you to the homepage and not the page you expect.

Just wondering if it was just me?

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I find navigation poor, but suspect they do that to get you to trawl through it.

gogg
    Free Member

Nope, I found them to be an absolute shower.

brakes
    Free Member

it’s ALL marketing and pretty pictures.
    all front end and questionable middle and back.
    I used them once and was happy that I’d only paid £15 for what was a questionable product made out to be awesome and marketed AT me as something it wasn’t.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

The site isn’t very good. No complaints otherwise though.

zilog6128

Site/payment can be a bit ropey at times but have always (eventually) been able to pay by PayPal. Always got exactly what I expected with regards brand, size, quality, etc so happy to continue using them.

ads678

Used them a few times, never had an issue.

Although i bought a Breo watch from the Breo website instead as it was the same price and next day delivery!

geordiepaul
    Free Member

Well I’ve still not been able to pay. Refuse to use a credit card direct as if their website is that bad I can’t imagine their security is up to much either.

Might give it up as a bad job.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘sportpursuit.com anyone else have problems?’ is closed to new replies.