Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Spoilers- dauphine final stage
  • Klunk
    Free Member

. Rumour is he isn’t even team lead for Switzerland

i only saw the end so if he was working hard earlier in the stage for others that would explain the casual rolling finish.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Good physiology being used by Brad. Froome under performed at the end of The Dauph, Brad watches with interest, could see Froome blow chunks, Brad rolls in in TdS, gives Brailsford a bit of a headache.

Nice play.

8)

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

physiology

?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Some really daft remarks on this thread about Froome, he didn’t under perform he was injured like to see any of you lot do the same. Not seen how Wiggo is doing in the Tour of Switzerland other than being well back in the field on today’s stage.

Kryton57

Froome said: “I had a bit of a crash in the final. Obviously, it is quite painful, but I was OK to finish the stage. It looks OK, I am just a little bit grazed for tomorrow. There’s nothing broken, nothing serious, so nothing a good night’s sleep won’t fix.

Thats not what Froome thinks. Contador and others bettered him, that is all.

I do wonder whether bikebuoy is right, and Brad will used his saved energies to win a mountain stage which would put DB in super indecisive mode for sure.

aracer
    Free Member

Mandy Rice Davies applies

mrblobby
    Free Member

Love the Bard photos above. Crashed today in the TdS and cruised to the finish. Can’t see him being selected off the back of this performance!

Lifer
    Free Member

Read on Inner Ring today that this is Abandy Schleck’s last chance with Trek, they’re understandably not happy to continue carrying him.

Danny79
    Free Member

Saw the crash today was it karma for spending the day chilling/sulking at the back? Or did Dave pay the CCC rider to take him out? 😉

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Froome has since said that the crash effected him more than he thought and that he couldn’t dig as deep as he wanted.

mogrim
    pondo

Well heck. 🙁

jambalaya
    Free Member

Thanks for the update. The crash shows why Wiggins should be on the TdF, something similar could easily happen to Froome

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Spoilers- dauphine final stage’ is closed to new replies.