Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • spesh pitch prices for 2010 WTF !!!
  • deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

i was considering a new pitch as last years Pitch pro has turned out to be superb !
    just looking at prices 2010 pitch pro £1599 FFS !
    i purchased a pitch pro in Jan for £ 995 0% over 12 months
    i know raw material prices etc have went up but bloody hell !
    think i will service the pitch and run it in to the ground !

stevomcd
    Free Member

Let's face it, they were ridiculously cheap at £995…

eviljim
    Free Member

and they sold out early, but they are over price this year no doubt

grumm
    Free Member

RRP on the Pro was £1400 last year. They sold the remaining 08 ones off cheap rather than bringing out actual 09 ones.

markgraylish
    Free Member

Maybe you should be blaming for government for making the pound worth precisely **** all… 😆

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

aye fair point mark
    im now keeping my shity brown pitch and its getting a full service as soon as im on holidays !

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

i suppose £995 was a mental price especially on 0% finance !
    I dont think there will be many bargains this winter prices are going up up up!

Alb
    Free Member

Nowt to do with raw materials prices – it's all to do with the strength of the pound and an import-dependent economy.

sofatester
    Free Member

Nowt to do with raw materials prices – it's all to do with the strength of the pound and an import-dependent economy.

True, unfortunatly.

An XT cassettes will be over £100 by the 2012 Olympics and Float forks will be £1000. Laugh you might but i doubt anyone ever expected to be paying £500+ for them a few years back.

😥

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yeah, they have gone up a bit, but the spec has improved too. Better brakes, beefier rims, double and bash with chain device, air Pikes (Not sure about the air forks myself, my coils suit the bike well)
    It's still a reasonable price, IMO, just not the sill-cheap £995 that most of us paid in the sales! I just missed out on a brand new one for £900 from my LBS, too. 😯

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

I switched my chainset to SLX as it was silly cheap again! i cosidered a 26/36 bash set up but i quite like the big ring for really pushing it at the likes off Glenstreess and inners . however IMHO big chainrings are just bash gaurds with teeth 😀

seanodav
    Free Member

I would pay the new price, not bad at all imho, still a lot of bike for the money!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘spesh pitch prices for 2010 WTF !!!’ is closed to new replies.