Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • speedy delivery and good customer service
  • daftvader
    Free Member

Morning….
    Ordered a pair of tyres from nextdaytyres.co.uk at 4pmthe yesterday and have got them this morning…. also had a good chat with them too. 8) recommended

cheers

ThePinkster

Agreed here.

I think the clue is in the name 😉

daftvader
    Free Member

I think you may be right!!!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Walked into LBS last week, picked up tyres and had them on the rims tubeless before I left the shop and had a delicious cold beer while I was there.

rOcKeTdOg

Your LBS is a bit far for me though Mike, do they do liver?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

nope, no chicken or bacon either.

shermer75
    Free Member

I’m peckish now

shermer75
    Free Member

timmys

Walked into LBS last week, picked up tyres and had them on the rims tubeless before I left the shop and had a delicious cold beer while I was there.

Lucky you! I’ve found tyres are something that LBS are particularity poor for. I remember last year trying to find something similar to the UST BC Rubber Queens I was running (as in a reasonably chunky tyre that was actually design to be run tubeless). Every shop I went in looked at me like I was mental for wanting to spend more that £20 on a tyre and only had the cheapest wire bead jobs. “We don’t have much call for those fancy tyres round here” kinda thing. This was is Wales, close to (and also at) big trail centres.

daftvader
    Free Member

+1 for timmys. My lbs had loads of bontrager,which i dont really like, and not alot else. Other bike shops near me are worse than halfords.

richmtb

Next day tyres are brilliant.

They tend to be amongst the cheapest too

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘speedy delivery and good customer service’ is closed to new replies.