Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Specialized Stumpjumper Owners
  • trailwagger
    Free Member

It’s a cake stand, actually a very rare specialized accessory. When you store cake in the SWAT box (and you will), it allows you to arrange said cakes nicely on a stand for your friends at the mid ride tea and cake stop.

In the absence of any better suggestions, I am going with this.

Speshpaul

“As I said its rotor size and shape but with a bit missing out of the circle say from 12 o clock to two o clock. “

That’s the really come version, which is a shame. If you that Ltd Ed Pro’s only version that is worth money, that has the cut out 10 and 12.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Brilliant, am really pleased to see that you’re enjoying your new bike, OP.

jayx2a
    Free Member

Got an email this morning so this thread is of interest!

How is the Stumpy as an all rounder? Trials, hills, flat fast sections etc!

Email was for the 2017 STUMPJUMPER FSR COMP 650B – £1875 (large)

https://www.specializedconceptstore.co.uk/product/6075/2017-stumpjumper-fsr-comp-650b/

mccraque

don’t expect to win any races up hills, although technical climbing is very good. But the bike is reasonably porky.

Downhill it flies, it’s neutral in the air which I find gives me a lot of confidence (even as a wheels on the ground man) and on fast flat trails, it is great too.

Tight and twisty, the weight means that any speed you lose, you don’t get that kick of acceleration when putting the power down. worth noting, the low BB means it does rail well, at the expense of the odd pedal strike. But nothing major.

Good solid bike. Just not as spritely as I had hoped.

jayx2a
    Free Member

Its defiantly on my short list – but is the longest travel of the ones I am looking at. Trying to locate a dealer to try one out.

trailwagger
    Free Member

I think quite a few comedians find it very hard to portray anyone else but the stage/screen characters, and it becomes a defense mechanism for demonstrating that “everything is ok because I’m acting in exactly the way you expect me to…”
    And are often quite as fragile as the rest of us underneath. It must be terribly tiring.

That’s the bike I was looking at originally. Then whilst looking I got a FB ad for my LBS who were selling a 2016 carbon model for just £200 more. For an all round bike If you find a deal on the carbon one then go for it, the lower weight means it climbs almost as well as it descends and certainly better than you would imagine a 150mm travel bike would.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Stumpjumper Owners’ is closed to new replies.