Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • specialized pitch pro
  • jimithenomad
    Free Member

a friend of mine has one of these and is not using it and thinks he should sell it. The bike was purchased new 2009 from evans woking for approx £1300, it has been ridden no more than a dozen times and never in the wet! at swinley and for a few road miles between finchampstead and swinley. He wants to know how much it is worth?

bol

£700-£800 I’d guess if it’s mint and in a popular size.

jimithenomad
    Free Member

it is mint and a medium , that is what i thought too but did not want to say anything untill i had seen someone else estimate. I think he will be looking for around that, though he has no idea really. Thanks bol

geoffj

Weren’t these discounted to nearer a grand on some places?
    If it’s the juicy 3 spec version, its only worth nearer £600 IMHO.

There is a large on eBay with starting bids at £795 – overpriced I reckon.

pitcherpro
    Free Member

keep me posted on how much he wants!

jimithenomad
    Free Member

pitcherpro, will do

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

although it’s a slightly different bike, the new pitch comes in at £1700, and it’s not a million miles off the old one.

they are great bikes and with the current price of them I reckon your mate could do alright.

quick ebay research shows pitch pros selling for about £900.

Northwind

The resale values on Pitches are randomly high, maybe not so much now that there’s new stock but when I was looking one they were crazy. I gave up in the end.

steve_b77
    Free Member

That’s ‘cos they’re the bestest bike ever for under £1700 ever that is, ever

pitcherpro
    Free Member

I had mine nicked last week and am waiting for insurance money to come through , think i just might buy one again as they’re sooooooo much fun ( and i had set mine up a similar spec to the 2011 one!!)

Mugboo

My mate sold a good condition medium 3 months ago for £750. It was the lower model in blue.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘specialized pitch pro’ is closed to new replies.