Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Specialized Myka Pro 2008 – Seat camp size
  • TwirlipoftheMists

Anyone know what size seatclamp this bike takes? Other half needs a new one and I can't find the info anywhere. Spesh aren't (or haven't yet) answered my email.

Thanks.

Twirlip

Trekster

Just checked wifes `09 model. Seat post is 30.9mm and seat clamp measures 33mm. Pull your seat post, size is on the bottom.

TwirlipoftheMists

Thanks. I'll take a proper look this evening. She's got a fancy anti-theft collar on at the moment but the post slips so she wants a shiny hope one.

z1ppy

Hmmm just bought a myka 09 yesterday, seatpost is 30.8 (to confirm it's the same as your), cheap digi calipers say it's 35mm, current Spesh clamp marked with "L35" too.

Got a Woodman Death Grip SL bolt up clamp in a fetching light blue if you want it £5 posted?
    (were still working on getting my g/f up to the correct seat height, so it's surplus)

Trekster

oops, sorry, 35mm clamp size(puts glasses on!! )but defo 30.9 post.

z1ppy

ahhh I checked again, it seems when I was seeing if I could use the old bike s/p yesterday that was a 30.8 (feeling too lazy to swap the saddle, but did in the end, as it was lighter), so Treksters correct it's a 30.9.

TwirlipoftheMists

So 35mm probably means 34.9mm in hope size speak?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Myka Pro 2008 – Seat camp size’ is closed to new replies.