Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Specialized 2fo Clip as a flat shoe?
  • I’ve got Mallets on my Capra and some Wellgo flats on my Shan.

Currently using some 661 Filters which aren’t too bad on the flats, but need some new shoes.

How do the Spesh cope on flats?

Cheers

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I’m going to suggest they are going to be rubbish.

That’s based on the Flat shoe being crap, so the same shoe with a big hole missing out of the bottom is only going to be worse.

jamesfts
    Free Member

Seeing at the flat specific 2fo is a crap shoe I’m guessing an even stiffer clipped version would be worse.

Unfortunately I think 2 pairs of shoes is the answer, I picked up some mint Five Tens for £35 off eBay when I recently became flat-curious – couldn’t imagine any of my clips being any good for flat pedals.

tomhoward

Interesting yall saying the 2fo is crap, mstomhoward uses them and prefers them to her 5:10s.

I shall inform her of her error forthwith.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I think you need to have a shoe for each. I have the 2FO Cliplite lace and they are really good way better than my old AM45s

munrobiker
    Free Member

Don’t tell me you’re going for noob pedals as well? I’ll be the only one left who looks like they know what they’re doing in DORK.

tomhoward

+1 for a shoe that matches the pedal, unless you intend on changing pedals during a ride…

Don’t tell me you’re going for noob pedals as well? I’ll be the only one left who looks like they know what they’re doing in DORK.

My RAD skilz allow me to switch seamlessly between both. If you aren’t comfortable enough with your pedalality, not my problem Lukey boy.

Seriously – just put the flats on the Shan because I had them, not for a fashion statement – erm, maybe it was actually – the orange Mallets off my Enduro would have looked shit on it…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Specialized 2fo Clip as a flat shoe?’ is closed to new replies.