Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Speaking of attentionwhoring wok smugglers….
  • MicArms

There's a pic of his ugly mug in this months MBR ( page 16) with him draped all over his moble towel rail transporter. So that's one less reason why not to buy it.

( disclaimer… last few months I think MBR has started to improve. Discuss)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

MBR has started to improve

It could hardly get any worse. I stopped buying it 2 years or more ago becasue of all the errors (that even I could spot) in it…

soulwood
    Free Member

I don't buy MBR anymore, just find it too boring to read. If anything MBUK is better, it seems to have a bit more life than MBR. Of course none are as good as Singletrack!

steve_b77
    Free Member

It's only getting better 'cos I went to the Market Research night and told them it was full of rubbish 😆

Coyote
    Free Member

Who you talking about then?

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

I liked the advice a couple of months ago of angle grinding off a couple of stuck square taper cranks. Whatever happened to removing the bolts and riding until the cranks fall off as a frame damage free way of doing the job?

Gary_M
    Free Member

I don't understand this post at all.

DaveGr
    Free Member

I shall carry the magazine around with me so I can get him to sign it when I next see him.

votchy
    Free Member

Does that mean the mbr staff now know someone who knew someone that once met the wok smuggler 😀

MicArms

The 1st rule of wok smuggling, is that you don't talk about wok smuggling..

simonralli2
    Free Member

I don't understand this post at all.

Me too, but I am sure I read some thread about some mountain biker who has photos taken with a wok? Maybe like those people who go up mountains with an iron and ironing board?

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Going to be the full SSEC article in next month's MBR. Should be some great pics and an interview with the 650b rider himself. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Speaking of attentionwhoring wok smugglers….’ is closed to new replies.