Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Spartacus…..what a series!!`
  • gonzy
    Free Member

the latest series got off to a slow start but boy has it delivered!!
    there’s only a few more episodes to go and then it will all be over….but i cant wait for what will be an epic finale!!

richmtb

Sex, violence and bad language what’s not to like?

Its not quite hit the heights of Series 1 but its still very good.

No spoilers please I’ve not watched this weeks episode yet!

gonzy
    Free Member

though i still think andy whitfield was a better spartacus than liam mcintyre…

Danny79
    Free Member

You may well like Vikings then 1st series started this month.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQFQN3-Pm8E[/video]

nealglover
    Free Member

I’ve loved all of them from start to finish, brilliant series.

gonzy
    Free Member

i’ll keep a look out for that one thanks. i’ll have to check to see if the history channel is still part of my subscription.

gonzy
    Free Member

i think my favourite characters have to be spartacus, crixus, ashur and batiatus.
    female characters have to be judged not only on their acting merits but also on their level of sexiness and it has be ilithyia and mira… 😉

kimbers

i always liked xena, it really is a great series it may not be highbrow but very enjoyable, and the actors seem to relish their roles

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Another fan here although I liked the gladiatorial battles the bestest, a real shame about Andy Whitfield though I thought he was really good.

stevelolly
    Free Member

Great series , by Jupitors **** I’ll miss it when its finished 🙁

AdamW
    Free Member

Is that the one with all the naked fit blokes?

If so, I’ll have to, err, get a couple of box sets. You know, in case the first ones wear out! 😀

gonzy
    Free Member

i always liked xena

i always half expected her to jump out in her xena outfit and do her high pitched battle shriek…

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Nice one Danny have just got started on Vikings, Fever Ray theme tune as well! 8)

tinribz
    Free Member

Lucy lawless and the bringer of rain, those were the best episodes. Crixus is really stealing it in the last few even though they’ve dumbed him down a bit.

I made the mistake of reading up on the history again so I know it’s not going to end well soon. Apart from the Julius Caesar appearance they seem to make a reasonable effort on that front.

duckman

When is the Vikings on?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Spartacus…..what a series!!`’ is closed to new replies.