• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by TN.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Spare odd right glove anyone?
  • TN
    Free Member

Hi. Does any of you have a spare, unpaired right glove they would like to get rid of? Maybe you lost the left one or it got shredded? Anyway, if you wear XL or bigger and have anything that's surplus to requirement, please let me know. Many thanks in advance. T&J

Drac

Try the Jackson Estate.

TN
    Free Member

He's after something a little more practical, a little less sparkly. Nice idea though…

Tiboy

got an XL endura glove, no idea what model, ruined the left on their first ride :(. drop me your address in an email and I'll pop it in the psot for you.

eth3er
    Free Member

I love STW.

devs
    Free Member

You could try the glove tree that I found in our woods. You wouldn't believe some of the wierd shi-ite that goes on up there!

RealMan
    Free Member

Is this for a one armed rider, or did you misplace/destroy a glove?

TN
    Free Member

Tiboy – you have mail. (thank you)
    eth3er – I love STW too, in a good way.
    devs – that is just strange…

TN
    Free Member

Realman – it's for a one armed rider.
    We asked at a couple of bike shops but as they pointed out, people tend to steal them in pairs so they don't really have odd ones lying around anyway.
    Of course he could buy a pair, but it's kind of like paying double if he can only use one of them. And he's tending to get through them because of the extra pressure of using one arm and also the additional falling off that happens (although recently he's been falling off less than I have!!)

RealMan
    Free Member

Good for him hes out riding, sucks to be in that position. Might just have to bite the bullet, and buy a pair though. Could try to find another one armed rider, but with only their left arm, I suppose.

TN
    Free Member

He'll buy a pair if necessary but I know I have killed one glove while the other has been in a reasonable condition, so I thought it was just worth asking on the off chance someone with big hands might have done similar. 🙂 And it appears the lovely Tiboy has done just that!

We know quite a few one-legged riders but the few one-armed riders we know are also missing their left arm so in a similar situation. Ah, well…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Spare odd right glove anyone?’ is closed to new replies.