Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Soundbar for 32" tv
  • bigsurfer
    Free Member

We only have space for a 32″ TV in our living room. I really want to improve the sound but am struggling to find a sound bar with desperate sub that is the same width or less than the tv. The width needs to be less that 740mm. Ideally looking to spend £100 – £150.

iolo
    Free Member

http://www.saturn.at/de/product/_sony-ht-xt1-sound-base-soundbar-hdmi-bluetooth-nfc-1319953.html

I have this one. It sounds alright for my untrained ears.
    I have no idea what a desperate sub is.

That one looks quite desperate.

sadexpunk

silly question maybe but could you not just connect your tv to your hifi and use those speakers instead?

i remember my mate coming back excitedly from town with his new 50″ tv and soundbar and me being slightly underwhelmed by it all compared to my hifi speakers. (i didnt tell him that 😀 )

just a thought…..

cheekyget
    Free Member

I have a sound bar ….but I don’t have it under my tv
    I have it at the opposite end of the room to give me surround sound..it’s Bluetooth too , so I’m not restricted by the optic cable…..it cost less than £100 …but worth every penny…and because it’s Bluetooth I can play my iPod etc thought it too

Trekster

Like that idea cheeky. How does the Bluetooth work/connect to tv?

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Check for sound bases which are different to soundbars.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I bought my MIL the Denon DHT-T110 soundbase – it is OK but it does depend on having enough volume and room placement, and it has limited adjustments to tailor the sound.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Soundbar for 32" tv’ is closed to new replies.