Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • sorry what's it worth, ti road bike
  • firestarter
    Free Member

Thinking really seriously of getting rid as I really don’t use this , frame is around ten rides old wheels around five and chainrings brand new rest of kit is same age of frame. Crank is from my other bike but looks new I Just swapped it for lower gears. Condition wise its mint as to be expected given the lack of use.

Build is 54cm Sabbath September ti with itm carbon forks, itm carbon wrap bars fsa carbon wrap stem, fsa carbon post, kuota carbon compact cranks, ultegra front mech, cassette rear mech bb and stis are all dura ace, wheels are dura ace on open pro rims, hope seat clamp, kmc 10x sl chain, ti looking cages, king headset brooks b17 narrow saddle but have a fizik arione too if better sks narrow guards and tortec velocity rack and crank bros road pedals

Think that’s it lol could probably reduce spec a bit to ultegra mechs cassette and 105 stis and a different headset if needed but not sure how that would alter the figures

Thanks all 😉

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I’ll give you a button?

Oh, and my ribble winter bike, so you can still have a roadbike?

firestarter
    Free Member

Tbh nick I don’t want a road bike , I Just don’t use it. Don’t need a button either lol

firestarter
    Free Member

well thats no help lol im loathed to ebay it tho ;-(

woffle
    Free Member

what did you pay? I’d possibly be interested but a. I won’t have any money before the end of the month and b. I suspect it’d probably be out of my price range regardless.

(that said you can get that frameset with a lesser groupo etc new for around £1300 which is less than I thought)

If you’re after maximium return you’re probably better off splitting…

CHB

Nice bike…am almost tempted.

firestarter
    Free Member

well i built it up over time buying the bits as i got the cash together, frame and forks were 1100 as i got the brushed finish rather than the standard then rest of kit is just standard pricing . too bloody much tbh lol

well chb im in leeds as it happens 😉

epo-aholic
    Free Member

………if only it was a slot dropout 👿

firestarter
    Free Member

i might have kept it if it were 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

So woffle and chb as slight interest shown what would you think is a fair price to advertise at ?

By the way chb I can show you it tomorrow if your not busy 😉

granny_ring

Mick, the bits arrived today cheers mate

firestarter
    Free Member

Nice one mate thanks for letting me know, hope you think they make the difference

CHB

Mick, the bike it lovely, and is exactly as I would choose to spec a touring bike. Sadly cash at the moment is not in abundance (new boiler last month!).
    I already have a PX sportive, but your bike is brilliant.
    If ever you see a fatty on a Ti bike heading from Harrogate to Crossgates via Wike and the ring road then give me a wave!
    Sad to say, but I think you would get more for it as components rather than as a whole bike. Best of luck with the sale anyway.

simondbarnes

I can’t believe you want to sell that! I’m halfway through building one up at the moment. Brushed finish with polished graphics. Looks ace 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

I’m not far from crossgates myself actually , I may keep it as I prob wouldn’t get enough back to make it worth it . If I split I’d prob bang all the bits on my crosscheck and sell frame and forks. will have a think while I’m in Scotland next week . Enjoy yours Simon .Cheers chaps

flip
    Free Member

Gotta be worth £700 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

A little bump now the suns out 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

I got a VN Yukon for £430 recently, that’s pretty similar.

You’ll get way more splitting it.

pryally
    Free Member

would you be interested in a swap(ish) for a VN Amazon with Rohloff, lots of nice bits too (Royce, CK, XTR, WI)? done less than 1000 miles

firestarter
    Free Member

I could well be pryally my mail is in profile for sending details 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

Mailed you mate

postierich
    Free Member

Interested give me a figure you know it will go to a good home!
    richard.munro2@ntlworld.com

firestarter
    Free Member

Mailed you rich

postierich
    Free Member

😀

firestarter
    Free Member

our lass said you’d be laughing lol 😉

postierich
    Free Member

One of mine has to go looks like the Whyte!!!

Did you get my email?

firestarter
    Free Member

yeah just got it mate thanks

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘sorry what's it worth, ti road bike’ is closed to new replies.