Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sorry Plus fans, your tyre size is no longer cool
  • thebrowndog
    Free Member

16.8kg … 😯

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

TBH I thought it was all about colour matched fork decals and components, helitaped frames for residuals brah! aligned tyre and rim logos, bling three figure and then some matching bar and stem combo for “teh photoshoot” and social media unveiling.

Riding it once or twice. Selling it on 6 months later in mint condition when it dawns on them, they have spent the best part of 4 grand on a kitchen ornament they can’t be arsed to actually ride. Weathers never quite right, rains too much, the bike doesn’t feel right, doesn’t ride up the hills for them or compensate for lack of riders handling skills!

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

GoOutdoors is offing a fat option.

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/calibre-dune-fat-bike-p347149

Cheers, Steve

Northwind

thebrowndog – Member

16.8kg …

It’s literally their sulcata 29er with fat rims and 2.8 tyres in… Meaning that those 2 parts alone add 1.3kg 😯

matts
    Free Member

24 speed SRAM RD-X4 gearing to help you race up hills

Race what up hill? Eric Pickles?

cookeaa

It’s literally their sulcata 29er with fat rims and 2.8 tyres in… Meaning that those 2 parts alone add 1.3kg

Careful now, are you suggesting that “27.5 plus” is just some cynical marketing dicks idea to shift more old 29er frames with semi-clownish wheels & tyres?

I simply couldn’t entertain such a ridiculous suggestion, I mean…
    As If they ever would?… Again… Right?

Northwind

Not an old frame, current model… TBH I think that’s a massive plus of 29ers and b+, it’s just a shame it’s gone half-assed and there’s all this pissing about with boost hubs etc.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sorry Plus fans, your tyre size is no longer cool’ is closed to new replies.