Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • (sorry) planet x frame sizing
  • moraycup

Just looking at the pro carbon frames at the moment. At somewhere between 6 foot and 6 foot 1 , I guess that puts me at the top end of the large for frame sizing. Just seems like a fairly short seat tube length. Just wondering if anyone of similar height went for XL instead.

Thanks

jimilindley
    Free Member

I’m pretty much exactly the same height, and have a large SL Pro Carbon, and run it with a 110mm stem, I think I could have gone for an XL, but I find it very comfortable, even a little stretched with the long stem.

Had it for over 3 years now, great bike

slimraybob
    Free Member

I’m 6’2 with a 34” inside leg and I have the XL, this size fits me but I probably could have got away with a large with a longer stem and/or a layback post.
    Give them a call in the showroom, I found them very helpful when I had the same question as yours.
    As jimillindley said it is a great bike.

scaredypants

I have a large, wondering about XL

about 6ft1 but longer than normal arms too

KINGTUT
    Free Member

6’2 ” 34″ inside leg, XL fits like a glove, running a 120mm stem, yes it’s streched out and so it should be, proper flat back position.

moraycup

Thanks for the comments,sounds like I could probably get away with either. Will give them a call at the start of the week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘(sorry) planet x frame sizing’ is closed to new replies.