Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Sorry people – this weather…
  • Superficial
    Free Member

… is all my fault.

I took the mudguards off my commute bike at the weekend.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Ha ha.

And mine – I cleaned my bike at the weekend!

zippykona

Pah I bought a brand new bike with a million bearings and links that I’m only going to ride on sun baked trails.

binners

It’s actually my fault. Went on my hollybobs …. instant heatwave, obviously.

Now I’m back. Sorry 😥

I’m going away again in November. Get ready for the hottest November temperatures on record

BoardinBob

Typically the weather has turned worse when I’ve taken my mud tyres off but I deliberately haven’t. Magic Mary/ Shorty combo still in play. I might try some reverse psychology and stick on some Minion SS and see if that kicks summer into gear

kayla1
    Free Member

No, we’re Spartacus-

Trackday at Donington tomorrow, proper bucket-list tastic and all that. Rain 🙁

SaxonRider

Why do people even take off their mudguards in the UK? I mean, people talk about having winter bikes and summer bikes, but there really doesn’t seem to be much in it beyond 5 degrees celsius.

kayla1
    Free Member

^ that.

It’s just sort of ‘wet for six months’ and then ‘a bit less wet for another 6 months’ isn’t it?

honourablegeorge

I have put Minion SS on the rear of BOTH my bikes

4130s0ul
    Free Member

I think you’ll find it’s my fault as i’m planning a camping trip. Apologies to all

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I bought a new pair of ‘summer’ baggies (aka £4.99 decathlon mesh gym shorts to wear over bibs) to replace my winter alturas 🙁

Andy-R

Getting almost too hot to ride here – up to 45 degrees by this weekend.

hjghg5
    Free Member

I may also share some of the blame – my car has broken down so I need to ride everywhere for a few days.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Trying to clean and photo my Fatty for sale. Was bound to end in tears…

Tracey

Its the EWS in Millau, not been a dry one this year. Thunder storms and torrential rain since we arrived yesterday.

iainc

first day of the Scottish school summer hols, typical really.

scud
    Free Member

My fault sorry, used both “the lawns could do with some rain” and “when *** comes to visit this weekend, we could have a BBQ?” in the same conversation..

whitestone
    Free Member

I thought it was me – I swapped to my summer tyres the other week 😳

Bregante

… I washed mine and the wife’s cars on Monday night. It’s been raining since.

I’m not doing that again.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Sorry people – this weather…’ is closed to new replies.