Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sony z5 Vs Iphone 6s
  • iamanobody
    Free Member

Best and why?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Chuck Samsung S7 into the mix too!

iamanobody
    Free Member

hmm not thought about that one!!

nickjb
    Free Member

Sony Xperia screens are a bit fragile. Wouldn’t be on my list. IMO its hard to look past some of the great phones from lesser known brands. The quality and performance is up there for a lot less money.

Sui
    Free Member

if youd asked me few months ago i would have raved about the experia, but it (and many other sonys) have a tendency to crash very frequently it **** me right off… ive just bouth a Huwai P8lite for the missus as it was cheap (£130) and its bloomin brilliant, fast as anything, light, loads of storage, good battery and lovely clear screen and camera!

jimdubleyou

Not sure about the z5 construction, but I went through a few Z3 Compacts.

The glass back makes it slippery without a case. It’s also quite fragile, I ruined a couple with innocuous drops onto not very hard surfaces.

Back on iPhone6s now – despite having a lot of stuff hosted by google, I doubt I will go back to Android. The iPhone does what I want well, a lot of the android stuff (music syncing etc) felt like a hack.

onehundredthidiot

Liking the z5 missus has z3. Dropped bashed a D soaked. Still going strong.

jambalaya
    Free Member

For me there is no choice as I have AppleTV, iPad and Mac. All works and works together so well.

If its phone only then its a closer call, don’t discount iPhone on price as the resale value and ease of sale are excellent

mikertroid
    Free Member

I’ve been in the dilemma of getting an android phone to avoid the huge apple tax. I tried a cheap aldi one which was very laggy but proved that Android was quite a nice experience and had lots of features that leave Apple well behind.

Most colleagues use whatsapp so iMessage isn’t so critical anymore.

What I have done is gone from £30/month now my contract is over to £11/month and have decided to bank money until my old 5c dies completely. Then I’ll look at options but:

S7 looks amazing. Honor 7 looks great for the money (£250) and the iPhone SE Looks a good deal (for an apple product!).

That said I’m hoping to save a few quid until I have to decide and hopefully just buy a phone outright.

johnnystorm

Just replaced my Z2 with an S7 edge. Xperia was great, S7 is even better. Not sure the edge feature is all that really but it’s early days. Battery life and quick charge two mean there is far less chasing power moments. If you’re a biker Android all the way as the S7 and Xperia are waterproof and the sd card you can add will store your back country navigator mapping. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sony z5 Vs Iphone 6s’ is closed to new replies.