Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sony NGP/PSP2 – who's in the queue?
  • bananaworld
    Free Member

I will be 🙂 (And that’s coming from someone whose mobile phone dates from 2003…)

For games (and indeed way beyond games), it‘s rather an exciting little thing.

molgrips
    Free Member

I would like one of those pls k thx.

GW
    Free Member

don’t know anything about it but I’ll probably get a shot of one of the kids’ soon enough. when’s it released?

anyone else played a 3DS yet? can’t say I was overly impressed! felt motion sick at first and then you kind of ignore the 3D.. didn’t get to play PES tho.. think 3d might work quite well for footy games.

donsimon
    Free Member

No, what is it?

Can you cook on it?

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Will wait and see how it stacks up against the Nintendo 3DS.

I do love Mario, but I worry that Nintendo will go completely OTT with the Ultra Magic Dolphins on Turbo Candy Heaven Island 2 type dross again.

Saccades
    Free Member

Humm… Looks like it will suffer from the same problem that the psp has in that you need to play it somewhere darkish and the screen has to be held at a steeper angle to see the screen. plus that piano black shows fingerprints up like crazy.

I would prefer the sliding screen of the PSP Go – much easier to play on for prolonged periods of time. Also the positioning of the square/triangle/etc buttons looks a bit poor, as they can’t bring the 2nd joystick inboard enough like the bigger PS controllers – in fact thinking about it, it’s going to be a pita to use the sticks, see the screen and hold the NGP securely, as you need the flatter angle to see the screen but more angled to use the joysticks. They’ll need to make pads for your little fingers as you’ll definitly have to use them to stop the whole thing sliding out of your hands.

I do like the fact it’s not download only though.

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Looks pretty impressive. It’s going to be quadcore and Sony are trying to make it as powerful as the PS3. Got touch screen on the back and front, and they’ve finally seen sense and added two analog sticks. I’ll probably wait till some custom firmware comes out… 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sony NGP/PSP2 – who's in the queue?’ is closed to new replies.