Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Someone has just thrown off clotted cream all over my car.
  • kevonakona
    Free Member

Curry powder in the air vents. Stays there for months and becomes quite sickening after about 15 seconds.

littleorangechunks
    Free Member

This post has had me seething with rage for hours. What could possibly bring someone to waste clotted cream? I just don’t know what the world’s coming to.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

surf wax on his windscreen, its a sh@t to get off and if a sunny day it will melt, run and make a horrible mess.

njee20
    Free Member

Hand in your letter of resignation, then on the last day of work, when you’ve festered and stewed for ages, walk up to him and smack him in the face. Sorted.

project
    Free Member

Spray the windows of his car with WD40, the wipers will just smear and slide,

onion on the manifold,lovely smell,

jetwash up the exhaust pipe,especially when hot,this destroys the cat convertor,very expensive next Mot,

undo the sump plug,and leave a note your car has an oil leak,

Sure it was Cloted not Single or Double cream

tomzo
    Free Member

The time i took the painters water melon segment from the fridge and popped it in the freezer for a couple hrs, taking it out moments before lunch break, his look of dismay as he nearly broke his teeth trying to bite into it, i can see his face now..lol

Amazing!!

hora
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be about Walker/Rambler-rage!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Ah, diddums!!

This really is crying over spilt milk! (If a little bit thicker and smellier than normal!) 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

LOL @ Walker/Rambler-rage!

swamp_boy

A large steel ball bearing in the fuel tank will do no harm but will cause a very worrying rattle that is well nigh impossible to trace.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Accuse him in front of witnesses, present him with the valet bill

DrDolittle
    Free Member

He did because he thought it was funny

It is.

zaskar
    Free Member

What a jealous Barsteward.

Sorry but I wouldn’t take that $hit.

If you have no luck and you’re sure he did it?!

I’d find out where he lives and cut his balls loose so he can’t play tennis… 😈

Deuce.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Whatever you do stay on the right side of law. No point ending in trouble when the little prick goes to the coppers. I’d like to think I’d be cool and go to the SCC.

yossarian
    Free Member

very finely sliced cucumber on the windscreen always works well. it dries to rock hard very quickly and is an arse to get off.

AdamM
    Free Member

I’m sorry, there must be something wrong with me, but I find all of this to be rather pathetic and childish. Since when did it become amusing to inflict what is effectively criminal damage on the property of someone’s colleagues or neighbours? FFS.

To the OP, get the car sorted properly, then present him the bill. If he refuses to pay, take him to the small claims court.

BigJohn

1) I only just got JoB’s joke (because away wrom the soft south, we pronounce scone properly with a long o) and it’s excellent.

2) If there’s something wrong with the seals on your car (if clotted cream can get inside the door, surely the rain would pour inside) then you can’t really hold that against what would otherwise be a relatively harmless prank.

3) Write calm, formal letters and present one to the culprit and one to your employer. They have a very sobering effect. If you have a written employment contract, assume the culprit is under thge same obligations to other staff and quote the relevant bits verbatim.

alwyn
    Free Member

I don’t aim on getting him back. I just want it not to smell of off milk and for him to front the bill. I have a feeling management are going to give him a written warning so it should stop him from doing it again. I spent 3 hours cleaning it yesterday with the doors off and it has pretty well gone.

BJ- It’s a classic MG of course it leaks. But I have drilled wholes in the bottom of the door for the water. Off cream on the other hand doesn’t drain quite aswell.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

then you can’t really hold that against what would otherwise be a relatively harmless prank.

Don’t be daft – it is an old classic car and seals won’t be as tight as a modern car. If the idjit that did this couldn’t figure that out for himself then tough on him. It is plain and simple bullying/vandalism. If your employers will not take action then report him to the police.

What a complete c*ck

BigJohn

Him or me?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Someone has just thrown off clotted cream all over my car.’ is closed to new replies.