Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Some thanks
  • crotchrocket
    Free Member

1. For the girl in tooting, cycling south on Tuesday morning. Your choice of see through tights was inspired. I could happily have followed you to hell. I will edit you out of the video and post it as soon as I have time. Great arse 😉
    2. The 2 guys I chatted to on my commute this week who ‘made’ me race them 😉 not enough people commute out of London to the sticks. Thanks for adding motivation to my ride.
    3. To the two drivers who made me feel alive (by making me stare death in the face) when they turned across me tonight. What is it with rainy weather that turns normal people in to unobservent tits. I have learned a valuable lesson and not got hurt in the process.
    And finally
    4. The train: for being there when I need some recovery. See you in the morning. :*

ton

😆

Pigface
    Free Member

The most dangerous thing on the road is a pretty girl on a bike 😆

piemonster

😆

tomhoward

The most dangerous thing on the road is a pretty girl on a bike

Ftfy

crotchrocket
    Free Member

The most dangerous thing on the road is a red blooded male when there is a pretty girl in sight.

Better?

druidh
    Free Member

YOU what?????

tomhoward

The most dangerous thing on the road is a red blooded male crotchrocket when there is a pretty girl in sight.
    Better?

Much, thanks

scaredypants

druidh – Member

“crotchrocket » 1. For the girl in tooting, cycling south on Tuesday morning. Your choice of see through tights was inspired. I could happily have followed you to hell. I will edit you out of the video and post it as soon as I have time”.

YOU what?????Yeh, you send in a virtual golden eagle and she just disappears

crotchrocket
    Free Member

I Misspoke: what I meant was “I will take the footage of my chase and add it to my private collection.”
    I may post a link to it – if it isn’t too incriminating. 😉

konabunny
    Free Member

honestly, that would be weird and disturbing. Don’t do that.

Coyote
    Free Member

honestly, that would be weird cool and disturbing. Don’t please do that. 8)

bikebouy
    Free Member

“searches t’internet for the word crotchrocket…”

“and wishes he hadn’t”

😳

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Some thanks’ is closed to new replies.