• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by core.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Some great photos. Motorsport, Guy Martin and folk.
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

we had some photos sent to us that were shot at a local event. I thought it was worth checking out her website. And I was right.

Triumph at Bonneville

Lots of good stuff in all the galleries.

manton69

Lots of good images there, but the one that suck out the most was the gratuities builders bum one. No idea why though……..

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Did you check out her other galleries? I’d never heard of her until Monday but she has a heck of a portfolio there. And Motorsport is only part of her work her weddings stuff is already booked up until September.

manton69

Loads of amazing stuff, but the Triumph one was that I looked at the most. That project is going to take a few years before they get the most out of it, but her images captured so much of what goes in to it. The story telling is what impresses me most, not just the quality of the image.

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Excellent pictures.

core

I follow her on Instagram, mostly car related stuff on there, lovely photos. She really captures the essence of vintage/classic cars and racing, and why it’s great.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Some great photos. Motorsport, Guy Martin and folk.’ is closed to new replies.