Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Some footage from Morzine and Innerleithen
  • toyrobot
    Free Member

Just been putting a load of footage up on youtube. I'm no great shakes on DH bike but I'm slowly getting better. No fancy edits yet as my mac is too old and crap but if you can bare raw footage have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dbtoyrobot

luke.ellis
    Free Member

enjoyed that nice one!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

nice. lift the camera angle a bit next time

toyrobot
    Free Member

Like, Cheers.
    Buzz' Which one do you mean? It's a bit of a pain getting the angle. We only have 1 mount so the camera's usually taped to a helmet. Once on you can't adjust that.

bruneep
    GW
    Free Member

sorry, but that was almost unwatchable 😥

benji_allen
    Free Member

I liked it. The one shot from the chainstay's pretty cool. Polite friend you've got there. At least you were in front.

toyrobot
    Free Member

bruneep, what camera was that? We also have a go-pro with the wide angle. That works pretty well. We were up at fort bill and had a crack at the red route in the summer but it was so misty and wet on the day it was actually easier and safer on the black. (more fun too)

GW, which one was almost unwatchable? One of mine or Bruneep's fort bill? A bit harsh me thinks, either way.

benji_allen, I wasn't in front. That's me behind, riding right through his purple/brown haze.

GW
    Free Member

Yours, didn't click Bruneeps at all – sorry if I was too harsh but after the first minute or so I had to close it. the angle was too low, video quality pretty crap and riding too dull. sorry but there are a hundreds of headcams of plenney kicking around, and loads of way better routes to the bottom than yours.

TheSwede
    Free Member

You need two clicks less rebound and a little less compression damping. 😉

Purplefunkymonkey
    Free Member

Nice work there , Innerleithen FC needs to grow more of them padded trees though.
    Bruneep , liked the Fort William red vid but still can't get my head around how steep some of this actually is. Done it in the summer and it was 'kin brilliant , scaredest I have ever been on a bike , but going back next year , gonna make a weekend of it with Laggan/Ft William.

Top stuff dudes , I'm gonna wait on the BBC film crew though so people can't pick faults ……………. oh!! some will? oh well then I'll give it a miss. 😉

da funk

toyrobot
    Free Member

Ha ha, GW, not only was the riding to slow, the footage too crap but we also used the wrong route down. We really did let the side down on that holiday.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Some footage from Morzine and Innerleithen’ is closed to new replies.