Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Some "ambitious" pricing on the 'Bay.
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_sop=3&_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=bbcbikes&rt=nc

$25k Ti-Trandem, anyone?

But then….

$3,499! OK, so there are some classic Cooks on there, and a pair of early Bombers, but seriously?

FB-ATB

The seller of the trandem is “bbcbikes”? Are they selling off Goodies props?

orangeboy
    Free Member

That dale is ok but not special and not quite right for a true retro build
    But eBay is odd so you never know

aracer
    Free Member

$25k Ti-Trandem, anyone?

No – but I’d love to have a ti-triplet. 🙄

tomhoward

Just looked at his 1st 200 items, theres 04 chopper reproductions for $999… he just seems to have added a 0 to all his prices!

And $42,000 for a bike? 😯

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Yeas shmess!

It would appear to be like a select few off here also who take the micky when the adrenaline of thinking how much to price their tatty used ibis’s santa cruz’s ecetera ecetera.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

…for $999… he just seems to have added a 0 to all his prices!

There may be a flaw in this statement, but I can’t quite put my finger on it….

wwaswas

that Cannondale could do with a steeper head angle, I’d say…

Conan257
    Free Member

Why does the cannondale have a blue anodized seatpost above the frame, but a scraped silver thing below it?

Surely they can’t have been raising the saddle from that position???

bigyinn
    Free Member

Anyone sending questions not related directly to the purchasing of the bike (or specifics of the bike with intent to purchase) will be permanently blocked from future purchases.

Get over yourselves.

grum
    Free Member

How come the front brake cable just goes straight down like that? That’s gonna cause problems surely?

julianwilson
    Free Member

fwiw, the £1000 spanner is a way to reduce your ebay shop fees. Rather than take a b-i-n listing down because you are out of stock, and then pay a new listing fee when you have it in again, you put the price up sky high so no one will buy it until your new stock arrives.

bigyinn
    Free Member

grum – Member

How come the front brake cable just goes straight down like that? That’s gonna cause problems surely?
    Probably just the angle of view, i.e. it curves down, but side on it looks straight.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Some "ambitious" pricing on the 'Bay.’ is closed to new replies.