Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Solarstorm mount replacement
  • v666ern
    Free Member

morning peeps,

so ive broken the mount off of the underside of my solarstorm in a comedy OTB incident into a bog, anyone know where I can get a replacement…kinda seems wrong to just buy a new head unit for ~ £13

or other recommendations, anything in the sales…£25 max!

z1ppy

Head or bar mount?

For bar, I believe ppl have managed to fit them to the Hope light mount or cheaper still (and maybe a bit more bodging) is the Halford offering

v666ern
    Free Member

It’s the actual bracket that’s screwed to the underside of the head unit, where you attach the O ring.
    That hope one seems good, but if the screw doesn’t fit think I may be better off buying a new head unit…

z1ppy

I know what your saying, but I imagine you could re-use the old screw with the halford or Hope mount (might need a small washer at most). Though as you say the unit cost is bugger all…

v666ern
    Free Member

ah true, i have the original screw still – good thinking that man!

onandon
    Free Member

If you can wait a week I have one I can post you. I’m out of the uk right now so can’t do it any sooner.

dantsw13

The Hope Universal Mount from CRC has worked with lots of MS style light mounts for me.

Only £8 from CRC

v666ern
    Free Member

on and on, that’s very helpful – let me know your PP details and ill send you postage money

Many thanks

onandon
    Free Member

No probs, just emailed you as I’ll need an address.

Don’t worry about postage, just help someone else out when they need it 🙂

downhilldave

on and on, nice offer 😉

v666ern
    Free Member

on and on

many thanks, its turned up today and just what i need – Positive Karma to you sir!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Solarstorm mount replacement’ is closed to new replies.