Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • So who will be first
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://newsthump.com/2017/09/04/i-dont-care-about-the-royal-baby-the-new-ive-never-watched-game-of-thrones/

The Royal Family has given people who don’t care about popular things another opportunity to tell everyone about it today.

Just days after the end of the latest series of hit television show Game of Thrones, people who can’t wait to tell you they don’t watch it have yet another culturally popular subject to loudly dismiss within earshot of pretty much everyone.

“I don’t care about the royal baby,” explained office worker Simon Williams, to no-one in particular after hearing there will be a royal baby.

Go on you know you want to 🙂

martinhutch

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

The Royal Family has given people who don’t care about popular things another opportunity to tell everyone about it today.

It’s the assumption that it’s popular that drives people to point out that they don’t care. I suspect most people are merely indifferent to ‘woman is going to have a baby’ news and are left a little bemused as to why it needs to be headline news.

perchypanther
    Free Member

why it needs to be headline news.

It’s because every time she pops out a new sprog, it pushes Andrew and Edward further down the order of succession which can only be a good thing.

oldnpastit

More mouths to feed with my taxes.

whitestone
    Free Member

Woman is going to have a baby? A quick search reveals that there have been somewhere in the region of 108 BILLION humans that have been born.

Oh hang on, I forgot twins and triplets. Currently around 1 in 67 of pregnancies are multiple births so let’s account for that. Looks like we are left with between 106 and 107 BILLION births (give or take)

Yeah, totally newsworthy.

martinhutch

Yes, but how many of them have been shape-shifting lizards?

jekkyl

aww cute, a baby lizard.

DezB
    Free Member

A quick search reveals that there have been somewhere in the region of 108 BILLION humans that have been born.

Can’t help but wonder if one of those was Adolf Hitler.

whitestone
    Free Member

Yes, but how many of them have been shape-shifting lizards?

Ah! Got me there 😳

slowoldman

So who will be first

Sorry, what’s the question?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

WGAF…

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Double dgit posters so far, by the looks of things

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Proper reporting this.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0X0fc3hid4[/video]

P-Jay
    Free Member

Ah it’s like human babies, first one is big news, second is good news, third – who cares.

Did we have a day off the celebrate the birth of the first one, or just their wedding?

vongassit
    Free Member

kimbers

some massive bellend Telegraph chief political corrspondent

said this on twitter

Christopher Hope
    @christopherhope

Hours after Theresa May welcomed the news that Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting a third child, still nothing from Jeremy Corbyn

to which this response was swiftly dispatched
    (plenty of other good ones too)

chewkw
    Free Member

So you lot want to abolish the constitutional monarchy by placing them with your own master the lord of the overfiend? 😈

rOcKeTdOg

She keeps popping them out in the hope the latest one looks like her side of the family rather than the first too who look like his side

RobHilton
    Free Member

She keeps popping them out in the hope the latest one looks like her side of the family rather than the first too who look like his side

😆 😆

Many generations of inbreeding creates some seriously dominant genes
    IANGM

*Gregor Mendel

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘So who will be first’ is closed to new replies.