Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • So who has been making hay while the sun shines!
  • fergal
    Free Member

Dry and dusty, from vale to hill, so who has taken advantage of this awesome summer. Extra kudos for those venturing further north than Watford gap, any sneaky adventures you would like to share, where have you been riding!

takisawa2

I rode Cannock last night.
    Felt like a kid on the last day of the school hols.
    It was riding beautifully.

rockhopperbike

managed to do in no particlur order, a couple of the 7 stanes, antur stiniog, load of local routes round calderdale, some of the Preseli hills, Brechfa forest, llandegla, and a couple of hundred miles on nice quiet unclassified roads round here.- not so bad now I come to think of it!

boxfish
    Free Member

Yup. 3 hours haring around the woods this afternoon.

It’s a bit dusty out there… 😀

tmb467
    Free Member

Snowdon yesterday evening – met a very fast cyclist as well as seeing some of the best views I’ve seen for a long time

scaredypants

new forest last night, the southern softy part below A31

I now have black lung from all the dust – bloody unbelievable. Needs rain TBH

fergal
    Free Member

The summer that keeps on giving, i’m thinking Ben Lomond tomorrow for old times sake.

jobro
    Free Member

Yep…took a second cut of the front paddock two days ago. Turned it twice and bailed it today.Looks good.
    No time to ride the bike but I will get over to Haldon tomorrow evening and Q’s on Saturday (or vice versa)

fergal
    Free Member

I live in the wind swept wild north, but have to admit the riding in the Q’s is seriously good, some of the best in the country a riders natural paradise.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘So who has been making hay while the sun shines!’ is closed to new replies.