Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • So what's with all these blokes being dragged around shops…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

So you get dragged out on a Saturday to go shopping with the mrs and there’s loads of other blokes being dragged around glumly doing the same.

Don’t you have hobbies to do? Cycling, walking, golf even? Isn’t there any sport for you to sit at home watching?

maccruiskeen

Does Saturday Kitchen count as a sport?

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

The bf and I went out for the club ride this morning. He is now shopping whilst I’ve got my feet up and watching tv 😀 

I hate shopping at the weekend. 

project
    Free Member

wish all the over 40,s would go shoping, at least they could or should be able to reverse into spaces, and park properley, and whats with all this female aggression when they get a shopping trolley full of food, why do they just aim , bit like their drivin isnt it.

lazybike
    Free Member

I live to shop……

robbo1234biking

Dropped the wife off at work this morning at 7.30 did the shopping on the way home when it was dead and had the whole day to myself. Just a shame couldnt get out on the bike – everything is too frozen it isnt worth risking breaking something sliding on the ice

davidjones15
    Free Member

wish all the over 40,s would go shoping, at least they could or should be able to reverse into spaces, and park properley, and whats with all this female aggression when they get a shopping trolley full of food, why do they just aim , bit like their drivin isnt it.

Project’s been pwned by a woman and a shopping trolley. 🙂

matt_outandabout

Today:
    Kids and mrs_oab head off on holiday.
    Me: coffee and bacon butty; head round a mates for a while; lunch; bike ride for 2hrs in the dry, now sat in front of rugby with another brew and some beer’s in fridge.
    Tomorrow? heading for Comrie Croft http://www.comriecroftbikes.co.uk/
    So, this shop thing?

Drac

Been out shopping with the Mrs and the kids had lunch out too. It’s rare I’m off on a weekend, I’ve had hardly any time with my family in the last 10 days or so because of work. So took the chance to do something they wanted to do.

I’ve got plenty of hobbies but they can wait until I have some free time.

Reluctant
    Free Member

Dragging men around shops? That’s just cruel and must be a breach of their human rights.

smell_it
    Free Member

I expect they would much rather be at home posting on an internet forum.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

female aggression when they get a shopping trolley full of food, why do they just aim

Dont forget prams, they do it with prams too.. 😯 🙄 😕

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Project’s on a mission against over 40’s tonight methinks.
    What’s up youth?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I always thought Project was over 40.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘So what's with all these blokes being dragged around shops…’ is closed to new replies.